[Gambas-user] Another issue with translation

Wed Oct 10 17:00:18 CEST 2012

Example in Finnish language, some words have different meaning/tone
depending on context (yes I know it's horrible language).
But translation tool gives only one instance per string, and it doesn't
necessarily reveal context.

So, I suggest two new features to translation tool.

1. Show line of code where translated string is taken from.
2. Make it optionally to unhide certain duplicate strings. Default would be
hide all duplicates.

Jussi