[Gambas-user] Example to IIF: what is meant here

Caveat Gambas at ...1950...
Wed Oct 10 11:57:15 CEST 2012

As I read it, it means it would be difficult to make a multi-language
version of that message.  It's too broken up and makes a specific
English grammatical choice (whether to add 's' for plural).

Someone who wanted to translate this program to work in another
country's language would struggle with messages like this.

Kind regards,
Caveat