[Gambas-user] Issue 287 in gambas: 3.2.1 ./configure issues on 2012-07-15-wheezy-raspbian.zip

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Tue Oct 9 17:23:49 CEST 2012

Comment #5 on issue 287 by ron.mcin... at ...626...: 3.2.1 ./configure issues
on 2012-07-15-wheezy-raspbian.zip
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=287

Not sure if this will help. I use Linux Mint MDE (i.e. the Debian based
version) and I was getting similar problems with PDFDoc.h after installing
both libpoppler-dev and libpoppler-glib-dev. The poppler include directory
does not have the PDFDoc.h file (or any other.h files). I also tried
building poppler from scratch with no joy i.e. still no PDFDoc.h file. It
is present in the poppler source package but simply copying the header
files only started to go down the proverbial rabbit hole with more errors
surfacing downstream. As I didn't need the PDF option I simply removed all
references from the makefile to get a clean build and install. As a
workaround its fine for me but I appreciate that it doesn't solve the
underlying problem.