[Gambas-user] Crash with translation tool

Mon Oct 8 22:02:52 CEST 2012

Bug disappeared when I moved from 5219 to 5228.

There is only this change for compiler:
 * BUG: Error messages are correctly printed when warnings are disabled.

It cannot explain it?

I tested with backup of my project, so I'm pretty sure it's nothing that I
did.

Jussi