[Gambas-user] Release 3.3.1, gtk ColourChooser is somewhat broken

RICHARD WALKER richard.j.walker at ...247...
Fri Oct 5 21:58:22 CEST 2012

Greeting,
I have not forgotten about this. I was unavoidably distracted by other
matters. Thankyou, Fabien, for your encouragement and thankyou Benoît
for your explanations. I have started to write a "re-styler" program
for this (and maybe others) project but it is not finished yet.

However the example candidate program is complete (I think) so I
attach it here for peer review (gulp!).

All names are descriptive (and appropriate?)
Only one Procedure/Function is larger than a screen-full - perhaps it
should be re-examined and broken down further - but it is quite
heavily "commented"
The only code lines which are "commented out" are ones which I thought
would work, but they didn't.
Some object variable assignments are not robust as they depend on the
structure of the FontChooser thing which is not guaranteed to remain
unchanged. This could perhaps be improved?

When my re-styler program is finished and all criticism of this
example candidate has been addressed I will produce a style candidate
for approval.

Richard