[Gambas-user] Gambas3 Can't see the project files

charlesg charles at ...1784...
Wed Oct 3 13:55:59 CEST 2012

Choperhead wrote:

> .. but when I open the project folder there is empty (the form files etc.
> not are there)

Many Gambas3 files (including source files) are hidden. In Nautilus (the
file manager) you can display them with ctrl-H.

It might be safer to make a source archive (Project, Make, Source Archive)
and then restore it on the other machine.

I use Dropbox to store my projects. That way the same project is available
from home and work. Ideally needs (always-on) broadband.