[Gambas-user] Question: Is it possible to build 'plugins/add ons' for Gambas applications

Willy Raets willy at ...2734...
Tue Oct 2 23:03:49 CEST 2012

Hi.

I recently had a request of someone if it is possible to build a
plugin/add on for my existing Gambas application.

I like the idea, as it would give extra function to my application.

So would it be possible to write applications that, once installed, add
something to my application, like the add ons for Firefox for example.

Would this be possible with Gambas?
If so, how to set up the main application to except these plugins/add
ons?

I anyone could point me into the good direction it would be much
appreciated.

Willy

P.S. Would it be possible to have plugins/add ons written in for example
Java added to a Gambas application? Or am I going to far in my mind :)