[Gambas-user] Crash with translation tool

Mon Oct 1 21:19:13 CEST 2012

I hope this leads to somewhere...
I removed "2 > /dev/null" (<--- why it was there?) to see what happens when
".pot" file is created,
or more precisely why it has zero size.

/home/jussiemmi/Desktop/testcopy/.lang/MainModule.pot:2858: duplicate
message definition...
/home/jussiemmi/Desktop/testcopy/.lang/MainModule.pot:1007: ...this is the
location of the first definition
msgcat: found 1 fatal error

These two lines are same but they don't seem to have anything to do with
the actual problem.
If I comment out random lines from source code (strings or translatable
strings), then sometimes the bug disappears.

So I think compiler does something funny when creating pot files.
gbc3 -t just returns OK.

Any ideas where to look? Where is the code for .pot creation?

Jussi