[Gambas-user] Crash with translation tool

Mon Oct 1 16:03:29 CEST 2012

It's project I can't send.
Now when I open the project again and try to translate it, I got error
message:
"
Cannot read translation file for language 'English (United Kingdom)'

File already exists
"

In MergeMessage() line "Error.Raise(("The 'msgmerge' command has failed"))"
is executed but error is never rised.

If I delete the .lang folder, then it behaves like I described in previous
mail.

I will investigate more.

Jussi