[Gambas-user] Release of Gambas 3.3.2

Laurent Carlier lordheavym at ...626...
Mon Oct 1 00:55:37 CEST 2012

Le lundi 1 octobre 2012 00:34:01 Benoît Minisini a écrit :
> Le 30/09/2012 23:40, Laurent Carlier a écrit :
> > Le dimanche 30 septembre 2012 22:47:10 Benoît Minisini a écrit :
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I have just released Gambas 3.3.2. with a few fixes for last-minute
> >> annoying bugs (again).
> >>
> >> All the information is on the web site!
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >
> > Is gb.libxml deprecated ?
> >
> > ++
>
> The return of Laurent! :-) Comment ça va ?

Was always here, but silent (nothing to say). A lot busy IRL and with
ArchLinux

> Not at the moment, why?

Just noticed that i forgot to package it in ArchLinux with release 3.2 and
nobody complain so ......

++

NB: Current usage form of AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE() will be removed soon (currently
deprecated) see
https://www.gnu.org/software/automake/manual/automake.html#Macros
"This macro can also be called in another, deprecated form (support for which
will be removed in the next major Automake release (1.13)):
AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE(PACKAGE, VERSION, [NO-DEFINE]). In this form, there are two
required arguments: the package and the version number. This form is obsolete
 because the package and version can be obtained from Autoconf's AC_INIT macro
(which itself has an old and a new form)."