[Gambas-user] Dialog.OpenFile raises signal #6

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Nov 27 23:28:30 CET 2012

Le 27/11/2012 23:23, bill-lancaster a écrit :
> Thanks Benoît
> Have installed g3-3.3.4.
>
> First, the problem still ocurred under 3-3.3.4.  But the second time I get
> this message "[11] Unknown symbol 'Current' in class '.Editor.Line'.
> FEditor.Editors_Cursor.450"
>
> Some but not all other projects have the same problem.
>
> I will re-install g3-3.3.4. and see what happens
>
> Bill Lancaster

You should not get that error...

Do you compile from sources or use a binary package?

Anyway, please clean-up everything related to Gambas 3 from your system
(actually just removing gbx3 and gbr3 is enough) before doing the
reinstallation.

--
Benoît Minisini