[Gambas-user] gb.jit can't be compiled

Emil Lenngren emil.lenngren at ...626...
Mon Nov 26 22:16:56 CET 2012

So there is no llvm package for openSuse that installs the dynamic
libraries?
It's easy to link to static libraries by changing the configure.ac file.
However, at least I think it's difficult to make the configure.ac file to
work for all linux distributions...

The best thing might be to first check for shared libraries, then static
libraries. I really want to use the llvm-config script, but it is different
in almost all linux distributions :/

/Emil