[Gambas-user] Treeview behaviour have changed with new gambas3 versions

Ricardo Díaz Martín oceanosoftlapalma at ...626...
Mon Nov 26 15:12:42 CET 2012

It means when you add new item to the tree it is now like you set
ThisNewItem.Expanded = True (or ThisNewItem.EnsureVisible())

The old behaviour wasn't. In the past, when you added a new item it kept
"no visible" if you didn't do a .EnsureVisible(). So you got now the whole
treeview expanded and on before the items were collapsed by default.

Sorry if I can't explain so clear but maybe this two pics can help you. The
code for fill the treeviews didn't change from the last year.

Regards,