[Gambas-user] gb.jit can't be compiled

Emil Lenngren emil.lenngren at ...626...
Mon Nov 26 01:13:07 CET 2012

It's a pity that almost all linux distributions put the llvm libs in
different places. Also, some distributions use the static library, and some
of them use a dynamic library.

Can you see where your package manager has installed the llvm files?

/Emil