[Gambas-user] Issue 360 in gambas: Gambas 3.3.4 - Crash - Consistently Reproducible

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Sun Nov 25 00:49:06 CET 2012

Owner: ----
Labels: Version Type-Bug Priority-Medium OpSys-Any Dist-Any Arch-Any
Desktop-Any GUI-Any

New issue 360 by t4769_a... at ...2320...: Gambas 3.3.4 - Crash - Consistently
Reproducible
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=360

1) Describe the problem.
Complete Crash when clicking blank area of Properties for Timer

2) GIVE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATIONS (if they are appropriate):
[System]
OperatingSystem=Linux
Kernel=3.2.0-34-generic-pae
Architecture=i686
Memory=3095920 kB
DistributionVendor=Ubuntu
DistributionRelease="Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS"
(am using Kubuntu not Ubuntu as reported)
Desktop=KDE4.9.3

[Gambas 3]
Version=3.3.3
(as using 3.3.4 not 3.3.3 as reported)
Path=/usr/local/bin/gbx3

[Libraries]
Qt4=libQtCore.so.4.8.2
GTK+=libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0.2400.10

3) Provide a little project that reproduces the bug or the crash.
I tried to load a project but the Open button was not enabled anywhere in
the project files - I did though attach a composite image - in my theme the
blank area is black

5) Explain clearly how to reproduce the bug or the crash.
Open a form - place a timer on the form - while the timer has the focus
click in the blank area of Properties under the X and Y - message "This
application has raised an unexpected error and must abort. Bad row index
GridView._Checkcall.932" - I tried it about 5 or 6 times with varying
controls but the timer seems the only thing affected - when reproducing I
had to click more than once about 25% of my testing time

6) By doing that carefully, you have done 50% of the bug fix job!

IMPORTANT NOTE: if you encounter several different problems or bugs, (for
example, a bug in your project, and an interpreter crash while debugging
it), please create distinct issues!

Attachments:
	gambas.bug.png  18.5 KB