[Gambas-user] gb.glu is missing Glu.project and Glu.unproject

Laurent Carlier lordheavym at ...626...
Sat Nov 24 12:05:02 CET 2012

Le jeudi 22 novembre 2012 20:30:41 laurent bernabe a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I've noticed that the Gb.glu component is missing the two functions
> project() and unproject().
> Will a very next version of Gambas implement it ?
>
> Otherwise I've found the implementation code (C++) so that I still can
> create a new module with both functions :
> http://www.opengl.org/wiki/GluProject_and_gluUnProject_code
>
> Regards.

Glu.Project, Glu.UnProject and Glu.UnProject4 are now part of gb.opengl.glu
component in rev #5355

http://gambas.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/gambas?view=revision&revision=5355

Regards,
++