[Gambas-user] Difference between Printer1.Count and Printer1.NumCopies

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Wed Nov 21 14:17:03 CET 2012

Le 21/11/2012 13:37, Ru Vuott a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I'ld like to know the difference between "Printer1.Count" and "Printer1.NumCopies".
>
> The problem:

'NumCopies' is the number of times the printer driver will repeat the
print. This is low-level.

'Count' is a property that you have to fill to tell how many pages there
is in one copy.

> I have to create a two-page PDF document, each with a different image and text content.
>
> How I can create (if that's possible...) -- via Printer.OutputFile = "my_file.pdf" -- a PDF document with multiple pages contaning different contents?
>
> Thanks
> vuott

Look at a printing example. You have to set the Count property to your
number of pages in the Begin event, and then print each page inside the
Draw event.

Benoît Minisini