[Gambas-user] Difference between Printer1.Count and Printer1.NumCopies

Wed Nov 21 14:11:02 CET 2012

I'ld like to know the difference between "Printer1.Count" and

http://gambasdoc.org/help/comp/gb.qt4/printer/count?v3
http://gambasdoc.org/help/comp/gb.qt4/printer/numcopies?v3

> The problem:
>
> I have to create a two-page PDF document, each with a different image and
> text content.
>
> How I can create (if that's possible...) -- via Printer.OutputFile =
> "my_file.pdf" -- a PDF document with multiple pages contaning different
> contents?

See the Printing example, it does print also multiple pages.
I guess you just need to put some white space at end of the first page to
get rest of the document into second page.

Jussi