[Gambas-user] Help Browser font

Mon Nov 19 10:28:47 CET 2012

Am 19.11.2012 09:00, schrieb Benoît Minisini:
> Le 19/11/2012 08:40, Rolf-Werner Eilert a écrit :
>>
>> Oh, great! :-) Did it find its way into 3.3.4, or do I have to use the
>> svn trunk version?
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Rolf
>>

> You must use /trunk, as this is not a bug fix.

Ok, I used trunk, and it runs perfectly :-) The font looks much better now.

Thank you!

When I started this version, I noticed that it produces a background
pattern over the whole screen which covers the screen's background. I
guess this is not intended to be, as in the official version only the
small project chooser appeared, leaving the rest of the screen visible.
But it's no major bug, I think, is it? A feature of trunk version?

Rolf