[Gambas-user] [Gambas3] The static method Gl.SelectBuffer

laurent bernabe laurent.bernabe at ...626...
Sat Nov 17 19:01:06 CET 2012

Hello : thank you for your answer.

Ok, I went into the Gambas SVN repository, in the source
/trunk/gb.opengl/src/GLselectFeedback.c and I noticed the use of an
internal buffer.

But I still don't understand how I can get the value stored in the buffer,
once I left the GL_SELECT mode.

I've joined my openGL application source files : MMain class, and
ColoredCube.class.

In MMain, method screen_Draw(), I tried to get the value of the array
returned by gl.RenderMode(gl.RENDER), but I get an error, line 37 : Null
object reference.

What's wrong with my code ?

Regards

Laurent Bernabé