[Gambas-user] Printing - same code - two machines - two outputs

Caveat Gambas at ...1950...
Wed Nov 14 18:32:46 CET 2012

They have different barcodes on (different source numbers).  Are you
sure you're using **the same** code?  Are you sure you don't have one pc
set to A4 and the other to Letter or so?

Can you share the project?  Can't really see how anyone can help you
further with so little information.

Kind regards,
Caveat