[Gambas-user] How to send data to another .gambas apps

Wed Nov 14 16:28:22 CET 2012

There is kind of multi-threading in Gambas 3.3.
http://www.gambasdoc.org/help/comp/gb/task?v3&en

But you can also use following method:

hProcess = Exec ["gbr3", "KindOfYourOtherThread.gambas", CStr(vInput)] For
Input As "Process"

Then catch output of thread with:

Public Sub Process_Read()

Jussi