[Gambas-user] Example 'Painting 3.2.0' doesn't run

Matti math.eber at ...221...
Mon Nov 12 22:09:55 CET 2012

Yes and No.

Yes: if if I open this example in the trunk directory and remove that entry, it
runs.

No: Any "normal" user that open this example in "examples" has no chance to
remove this option, because it is write protected.

So, this entry should be removed. What is it good for, anyway?