[Gambas-user] hyperlinks in TextLabel (and TextArea) controls

Bruce bbruen at ...2308...
Mon Nov 12 13:30:58 CET 2012

Hi folks,

With the above mentioned controls, is there a way to detect or intercept
clicks on hyperlinks in the text contained.  By way of example, attached
is a screenshot of our standard AboutMe form.  The three hyperlinks are
in TextLabel controls.

There appears to be a DoubleClick event and an automatic right click
context menu that provides a "Copy Link Location" (the latter providing
the correct URL, no matter whether it's a http link or a mailto link).

What I can't work out is
1) how to trap a single click on the TextLabel and
2) how to get the hyperlink like "Copy Link Location" does.

If I could do that I am hoping to use the gb.desktop magic to etc etc
etc

tia
Bruce