[Gambas-user] The "Shell" Command

Fri Nov 9 20:53:56 CET 2012

You can send compressed projects here as attachment.

First thing that comes into my mind, is why don't you use buttons with
picture?
Now there is mix of labels and pictureboxes, without apparent reason which
one to click on.

With 'shell "somecommand &"', the ampersand is not necessary,
as execution of shell is not waited, unless set otherwise with wait command
( http://gambasdoc.org/help/lang/shell?v3 ).

I ran it on Xubuntu 12.04 64 bit with Gambas 3 rev 5300 without any
problems.
Not even annoying questions that you mentioned.

What is your system and Gambas version?

Jussi