[Gambas-user] Progress bar error while closing (Form_Close)

J Sundar sundarjeyachandran at ...626...
Mon Nov 5 13:13:32 CET 2012

I made a program which uses progress bar for removing and copying
files/folder. For this I made a different form and calling it each time
user remove/copy files. What i am trying to do is that when user click on
close button (x) of progress bar i have tell user that "Please wait till
process reach 100% and continue the process. Now i am getting is that my
code displays the message correctly but closes the form immediately
resulting in "in valid object" error. Here is the code i made for
Form_Close () :-

Public Sub Form_Close()

If Var.pFileCopy.state = Process.Running Then
    Message.Info("Please wait till process reach 100%")
  Endif

End

Any help is appreciated.