[Gambas-user] Compilation failed with revision 5283

Fri Nov 2 16:02:31 CET 2012

I just did when I noticed from logs that gb.desktop cannot be compiled
because gb.form wasn't compiled.
And in fact gb.form was compiled only after gb.desktop was tried to be
compiled.

So, everything works when you manually recompile gb.desktop afterwards (and
so also gambas3).

Jussi