[Gambas-user] Compile error in gb.xml

Adrien Prokopowicz adrien.prokopowicz at ...626...
Wed May 30 21:07:07 CEST 2012

Le mercredi 30 mai 2012 21:02:50 Benoît Minisini a écrit :

> >> I use 'svn add' and then 'svn delete', but it's the same thing, isn't
> >> it ?
> >> Calling reconf and configure doesn't changes anything, the
> >> dependencies files
> >> are not updated (until I remove the .deps directory).
> >
> > They are removed when you do a "make clean". I thought it was not
> > needed, but maybe it depends on what is renamed exactly.
>
> Maybe all that information should be centralized in the "how to compile"
> wiki page...

Yes, I think so.
I talso tried "make clean". It removes .libs, but not .deps :

[adrien at ...2823... html]$ make clean
test -z "gb.xml.html.la" || rm -f gb.xml.html.la
rm -f ./so_locations
rm -rf .libs _libs
rm -f *.o
rm -f *.lo