[Gambas-user] Imagen IconView

herberth guzman herberthguzman at ...626...
Wed May 30 20:32:35 CEST 2012

Hello everyone, we have an educational project called edulibreos and are
developing a launcher of all applications installed (usr / share /
applicaction / *. Desktop), we have shown in a IconView the list of separate
programs by category (eg officina all corresponding to office, all
audio corresponding
to audio) but we could not display the icon for each application that may help
us please. The code we have is the following:

punto = "."
deli = " : "
categoria = "Development"
finlinea = "\n" ' retorno de carro (separa las filas)
fincolumna = "\t" 'tabulador (separa las colunas)

Shell "find /usr/share/applications/*.desktop | xargs grep " & categoria &
" | cut -d" & deli & "-f 1 | cut  -c 25-1000 | cut -d " & punto & " -f 1 |
sort -u | sort" To portapapeles
lineas = Split(portapapeles, finlinea)

For a = 0 To lineas.count - 1
linea_procesada = lineas[a]

columnas = Split(linea_procesada, fincolumna)

For c = 0 To columnas.count - 1
If a = 0 And titulos = -1 Then
rejilla.Columns[c].title = columnas[c]

Else

If titulos = 0 Then f_launcher.IconViewCategoriasSelect.Add(a,
linea_procesada)
If titulos = 0 Then rejilla[a, 1].text = columnas[c]
If titulos = -1 Then rejilla[a - 1, c].text = columnas[c]

Endif
Next
Next