[Gambas-user] My Raspberry Pi has arrived!

Ricardo Díaz Martín oceanosoftlapalma at ...626...
Wed May 30 17:11:08 CEST 2012

Hi,

If you're thinking to use ssh -X I think freenx will be better. I'm using
for deploy my software from the last 5 years and works fine. In ubuntu it
is very easy to install.

But both of them need you install all the gambas enviroment in raspberry pi
box and maybe Benoit is only thinking in send to raspberry the compilation
process and kept the ide in other PC, isn't it?

Regards,
Ricardo