[Gambas-user] sqlite database inside an executable

Emil Lenngren emil.lenngren at ...626...
Wed May 30 01:38:55 CEST 2012

If you only use the database file as a container for help files, isn't it
possible to store the help files directly under a directory structure
(which can be packed in the executable) or something, instead of having a
database?

/Emil