[Gambas-user] sqlite database inside an executable

John Spikowski support at ...2529...
Tue May 29 20:04:18 CEST 2012

On Tue, 2012-05-29 at 15:13 +0930, Bruce wrote:
> Is there any way to access (read-only of course) an sqlite database
> inside the gambas executable?
>
> Strange idea I know, but I've got this "really good idea".
>
> Bruce

FireFox uses SQLite to manage their 'cookie' DB. I don't think the OS is
going to be happy about an executable morphing in memory. I would rate
this on the same level as H1N1 gone wild. I'm sure your intentions are
honorable but that goes against the flow. (MD5 signatures are useless)

Add remote scripting to this and you could put a big smile on a lot of
hackers faces.