[Gambas-user] Is there some way to make JIT disabled by default?

Bruce bbruen at ...2308...
Mon May 28 15:09:28 CEST 2012

On Mon, 2012-05-28 at 14:45 +0200, Emil Lenngren wrote:
> You mean that llvm is not available on your system but the configure
> scripts thinks it is and then fails?

No, there is one installed (llvm 2.9)!  Which, from the jit mail
threads, is obviously too old for gambas.

> In what way does the neural network library "not like" llvm? gb.jit
> component is not loaded at all if there are no "Fast" methods in your
> project.

We use the NN library in projects "outside the gambas universe" :-)
So, it's not a matter of gambas and "Fast", I was using "library" in the
wider sense.

It's just a matter that within the gambas universe, I can after some
retries, swearing and other religious observances remember to use

"./configure -C --disable-jit"

But never mind, I'm posting this just so I can remember or find it next
time.

Bruce