[Gambas-user] Is there some way to make JIT disabled by default?

Bruce bbruen at ...2308...
Mon May 28 14:15:55 CEST 2012

This is one of "those" situations.

I have tried the JIT stuff with the latest llvm and yes it is good.

BUT!

I use two other pieces of software, a stats (R) application and a neural
network library that don't like the new llvm library. So I've removed it
and gone back to an older working version.  The only trouble is I keep
forgetting where I have to disable jit in the reconf-all;configure;make
song and can never remember the syntax anyway. So it ends up enabled and
then the build fails.

So, as good as it is, is there a way to make it disabled by default?

???
Bruce