[Gambas-user] Not clear project management with subversion

Ru Vuott vuott at ...325...
Sun May 27 01:11:35 CEST 2012

Hello Benoît,

someone in the italian community of Gambas programmers (www.gambas-it.org) has posed the following problem: it's not clear project management with subversion, especially with version Gambas-3.

As we know, every project creates a directory structure and file base, but already with Gambas2 it seemed that the management of some of these svn folders and some files would create several problems, which sometimes resolved completely recreating the repository.

What our friend wants to know is: what are the paths that can be included in a subversion repository and, if necessary, such as files.

The dialog box, that Gambas3 shows to update the subversion repository, shows a statement at the top and in bold, indicating that there may be non-versioned files, but does not specify which ones.

Well, I'll communicate to him your answer.
Thanks
Vuottttt