[Gambas-user] Sidepanel handles

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat May 26 12:46:47 CEST 2012

Le 26/05/2012 12:05, Bruce a écrit :
> I don't know when this happened but the side panel "handles" seem to
> have disappeared.  This is in both gui's.
>
> Well, they are actually there but are only about one pixel high? In the
> attached pic the cursor changes to the "finger" when I finally get it
> over the micro-handle.
>
> Did I miss something?
>
> Bruce

Yep, "invisible" side panels are not perfect yet. They are too
invisible. :-)

When the side panel is opened, the moving area is bug enough to be
catched, and the hide buttons appears if you move the mouse on the left
or right part of the moving area.

But when the side panel is closed, it is only one pixel high. I want the
hide buttons to appear on top of them to be easily catched, but this is
not so easy to implement.

--
Benoît Minisini