[Gambas-user] Is there anywhere hosting for gambas web?

Caveat Gambas at ...1950...
Thu May 24 09:14:20 CEST 2012

If you need to install a Gambas runtime (I'm guessing yes?), then you'll
need a hosting service that lets you do that. Most hosting services that
give you a complete (virtual) machine with root access should be fine.
You'll need to make sure they don't give you a Windoze host of course LOL

Regards,
Caveat