[Gambas-user] Modal form resizing

Bruce bbruen at ...2308...
Tue May 22 16:57:32 CEST 2012

I'm having a bit of a problem with resizing modal ("popup") forms today.

When the user invokes the method to load the form

        a) it's size defaults to the IDE designer size (obviously) and
        b) when the user tries to enlarge the form by dragging the
        bottom right corner it all happens correctly, but
        c) when the user tries to make the form smaller it wont shrink
        less than the IDE designer size.  (???)

I'm using gb.qt4 directly for this one as it is using the webkit, but I
don't think that is the cause???

tia
Bruce

[System]