[Gambas-user] Shell with wait does not wait till work complettion

sundar j sundar_ima at ...251...
Mon May 21 19:45:48 CEST 2012

In my application I need to copy folder content to other folder using shell cp command (since gambas does not support COPY recurse) with wait option. When copying is in progress TextLabel will indicate "Copy in Progress" .  Once copying is complete then TextLable will indicate something else. For some reason wait option in shell command does nothing and I am not able to set the text   "Copy in Progress" in TextLabel properly. Is it bug or am I missing some code?