[Gambas-user] New feature in Gambas 3

Emil Lenngren emil.lenngren at ...626...
Sat May 19 16:54:18 CEST 2012

Cool work.
I first got

"This application has raised an unexpected error and must abort.
[13] Null object.
FProfile.ExitFunction.61"

and tried to recompile the whole gambas for about two hours, do svn update
and other things, but it didn't solve it.
Then I saw I happened to use Eval in my function I profiled. When I removed
that, it worked!

Test yourself having "Eval" somewhere in the code, and you should see the
same bug..

/Emil