[Gambas-user] Problems positioning controls in form with menu

Bruce bbruen at ...2308...
Fri May 18 14:05:59 CEST 2012

On Thu, 2012-05-17 at 23:31 +0200, Benoît Minisini wrote:
> Le 17/05/2012 02:18, Bruce a écrit
> > On Thu, 2012-05-17 at 08:34 +0930, Bruce wrote:
> >>
> >> I've tried it and cannot reproduce the problem. (Not exactly on "Gnome"
> >> but using the same gtk viz "libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0.2400.4")
> >
> > Actually.  I don't know if this is related, but...
> >
> > Under gtk, the menus can no longer activated via the mouse.
> > All other methods do work and the mouse works when using qt4.
> > Also with other qt programs, e.g geany, the mouse works the menu fine.
> >
> > Sample program attached.
> >
> > Bruce
> >

> Fixed in revision #4738.
>
> Regards,

(Very embarassed.)  I meant to say.

Thanks Benoît, yes 4738 solved the gtk menu/mouse problem.

@Greg, Did it solve the form misplacement problem?  If not, try a
different gtk+ theme?  I had some problems with some themes that did
something similar, but not exactly.  The symptom I saw was buttons at
the top of the form being "cut off" by the lower controls.  This
happened in both gambas apps and other gtk apps.

Bruce
p.s. sorry for stealing your thread.