[Gambas-user] Small printing question

Johny Provoost johny.provoost at ...27...
Thu May 17 23:47:17 CEST 2012

Op 17-05-12 23:35, Benoît Minisini schreef:
> Le 17/05/2012 22:10, Johny Provoost a écrit :
>> In gambas2 is use 'Printer.NewPage'.
>> I don't find anything similar in gambas3 in the paint section.
>>
>> Just want to eject the current page and going further with a new page.
>>

>> Johny Provoost
>>
> It does not work that way anymore.
>
> You specify the number of pages to print before calling the Print()
> method on the printer object.
>
> If you don't know how many pages you must print, i.e. if you don't
> define the Count property before calling Print(), then the Paginate
> event will be raised until you define the Count property in it.
>
> In all cases, you can't print anymore without knowing how many pages you
> will print before!
>
> Regards,

thanks for the info.  A small disaster I think.  Hope I can at least
printing the other pages with the same coordinate as the first one.   I
have to find a way to know how many pages it gonna take (sometimes 2,
sometimes 10).  Now it prints all the pages on one page.
Strange, print-commands without a newpage.
First get some sleep

Thanks,
Johny