[Gambas-user] Problems positioning controls in form with menu

Bruce bbruen at ...2308...
Thu May 17 02:18:34 CEST 2012

On Thu, 2012-05-17 at 08:34 +0930, Bruce wrote:

> I've tried it and cannot reproduce the problem. (Not exactly on "Gnome"
> but using the same gtk viz "libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0.2400.4")

Actually.  I don't know if this is related, but...

Under gtk, the menus can no longer activated via the mouse.
All other methods do work and the mouse works when using qt4.
Also with other qt programs, e.g geany, the mouse works the menu fine.

Sample program attached.

Bruce

[System]
OperatingSystem=Linux