[Gambas-user] gb3 on pclinuxos - builds OK but IDE is blank

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu May 17 01:48:13 CEST 2012

Le 17/05/2012 00:59, Bruce a écrit :
> On Thu, 2012-05-17 at 00:44 +0200, Benoît Minisini wrote:
>> What is it what?
>>

> :"-) I meant "What was it that was causing the hang?"
> Bruce

The signal management routines allows to associate a list of callbacks
to a signal. At the moment, there is only one callback associated to the
SIGCHLD signal sent when a child process terminates.

But a callback can be unregistered while it is called, and I think the
callback list was corrupted, leading to random functions being called.

I just fixed that buggy design, in the hope that your bug has been
fixed, as that was the only recent change in the interpreter.

--
Benoît Minisini