[Gambas-user] Problems positioning controls in form with menu

Greg Raffaelle greg.raffaelle at ...2755...
Tue May 15 21:08:52 CEST 2012

Attached is a simple program which demostrates the problem I am having
with controls in a form not displaying correctly when the form has a
menu.  By not displaying correctly I mean the vertically position of the
controls is being changed when the program is run and all the controls
are moving up from the positions set in the gui editor.

I also attached a second file with my System Information.

If more information needed to solve problem please let me know.