[Gambas-user] Wordwrap

Anthony Ivan imperious.ldr at ...2835...
Sun May 13 05:33:05 CEST 2012

Many thanks for the wordwrap. Setting a cell height to -1 still doesn't
change the row height to account for the new height
(Me.somegridviewrow.Rows[X].H = -1 ).

Anthony
SVN 4726

Me.someGrid[0, 2].Text = "LongText clipped to save this email"
Me.someGrid[0, 2].WordWrap = True
Me.someGrid.Rows[0].H = -1 // This should change the correct row
height... setting it to a manual value: ie: 40 does work.