[Gambas-user] Debian ARMEL packages for Gambas3 components?

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun May 13 05:04:09 CEST 2012

Le 10/05/2012 13:42, Christer Johansson a écrit :
> Some good news!
>
> After rolling back to older code last night and trying to reproduce
> the freezing issue I can say that I was wrong in my conclusion that
> 3.1.90 r4702 had the same problem that I experience in Gambas2.
>
> The server have been running for 16+ hours on the NAS and are still
> going, no freezes so far :)
>
> The only (minor) issue that I've seen so far is that the RemoteHostIP
> parameter in SockeServers Connection event returns the servers IP#
> instead of the clients IP# (I noticed the same in Gambas2 version 2.23.1
> and 2.21.0-2).
>
> /CJ

Strange... According to the source code (that I didn't write), what is
sent to the Connection event handler is really the IP of the client
connecting to the server socket.

Can you provide more details? A little client and a little server
projects that show the bug would be the best!

Benoît Minisini