[Gambas-user] Debian ARMEL packages for Gambas3 components?

Christer Johansson lists at ...2828...
Wed May 9 11:26:24 CEST 2012

Hi Benoît.

> When it is frozen, can you use gdb to get a backtrace?
>
> First you must get the process id of the frozen Gambas program. Let's
> call it <process-id>.
>
> Then you run:
>
> $ gdb gbx3 <process-id>.
>
> gdb will take the control of the process, so that you can print the
> backtrace...
>
> (gdb) bt
>
> ... and send it to me.

I will try to reproduce the freezes but I have changed so much in the code
trying to find a solution that current server test code crashes instead
of freeze!?

I will have to backtrack to an older version and see if I can reproduce
them in Gambas3 3.1.90 r4702 so I can use gdb and get the backtrace (gdb
looks like a very usefull tool). Will let you know how things goes...

I also want to take the opportunity to thank you and all the other Gambas
developers for a very nice program. I'm sure Gambas popularity will rise
in the wake of the Raspberry Pi when that becomes generally available!
At least for me, Gambas is a much better alternative than Phyton or any
of the other scripting languages.

/CJ