[Gambas-user] gb3: Object Enumeration GUI Glitch

Sun May 6 17:52:02 CEST 2012

I'm using Kubuntu 12.04 with acceleration using the binary NVIDIA
drivers (not sure that any of that makes a difference). Often when
viewing an object's list of properties or methods via the IDE's pop-up
which appears while typing, the left side of the list is gray with no
text. It will do that for a while, then mysteriously start working
again. Has this happened to anyone else, and any guesses as to what
could be causing it? I attached a screenshot to demonstrate.

--
Kevin Fishburne
Eight Virtues