[Gambas-user] Debian ARMEL packages for Gambas3 components?

Christer Johansson cj at ...2828...
Sat May 5 14:13:12 CEST 2012

Hi,

Sorry if this have been covered here before, I'm new to the list.

I wonder if any Debian ARMEL *.deb packages for the Gambas 3 components
exists somewhere? I've searched high and low over at Debian.org etc. but
there is only for Gambas 2.

I'm looking for the following two basic components so I can get Gambas 3
CLI programs running on my NAS running Debian Lenny on ARM...

  gambas3-runtime
  gambas3-gb-net

I have the Gambas 2 2.23.1 components installed and working on my NAS but
experiencing some wierd things when using SocketServer and Sockets.

Have tried with different Gambas 2 versions (2.07-1, 2.17.0 and 2.23.1) but
problem persists and since Gambas 2 seems to be EOL I hope to be able to
get Gambas 3 running on the NAS.

BTW, since my NAS is headless I develop on a desktop running Xubuntu then
copy the compiled P-code to the NAS and run it there, works great except
for socket problems mentioned above.

/CJ